Derived from a long line of designs, the FUTURENT III® ENT treatment unit is ergonomically designed to simplify ENT OPD procedures, vastly improve efficiency and reduce user fatigue in the ENT consulting / treatment room.
Touch-screen operation, hygienic materials, carefully selected finishes and other elements are combined to form the basis of an efficient, durable and patient-friendly setting. Modern electronics help optimise efficiency and minimise downtime. Modular furniture can be added to the FUTURENT III® in accordance with particular requirements, available space and budget to create an ergonomic ENT suite. This further improves efficiency and gives the consulting / treatment room a professional ambience.
Don't let you equipment hinder your performance! The new generation of ENT treatment units for the future has arrived.
In order to stay one step ahead of the hygiene regulations, the Futurent is designed with a smooth design without handles knobs and buttons. As an option it is possible to have the unit equipped with push-to-open drawers, which means the drawers can be made completely flush. This makes it easier to keep drawers clean and thus improving hygiene.
The integrated touch-screen control console doubles as a monitor for viewing camera images and diagnostic scans. The capacitive touch sensor in the control console makes it possible to quickly zoom in on trouble spots for a closer look. Patient explanation is simplified thanks to the picture library.
The integrated Diagnostic Centre allows the addition of a video-endoscopy camera, tympanometer, rhinomanometer and stroboscopy system into the ENT treatment unit. Entermed can supply patient management software and HL7 interface as an option, which allows the centralised storage of images, videos and patient data. The integrated ENT devices are automatically activated by means of infrared sensors when the handpieces are removed from their holders. Others features are operated via the control console.
A dual-level worktop is available in scratch and stain resistant coloured glass, Marlan synthetic granite and Thermopal laminate. The Futurent® is equipped with
two illuminated instrument trays with stainless steel dividers located beneath upper worktop. Two storage drawers with adjustable dividers and two large drawers
with openings for waste disposal and used instruments. Handpiece holder section slides to one side to reveal a compartment in which external devices can be kept.
External devices and equipment, such as a patient examination chair, audiometer and room lighting, can be connected to the FUTURENT III® to allow central
operation of all equipment.
The FUTURENT III comes on castors so it can be moved easily. At the same time, it is equipped with legs that can be rotated individually into position to
secure the unit and level it on uneven floors.
The Futurent® can be combined with a selection of matching furniture in a variety of colours and styles to form a complete ENT suite. This further improves
efficiency and gives the consulting room a professional ambience. Entermed treatment units and complementary modular furniture are hand built to the
highest standards, according to the client’s specifications and requirements, at Entermed’s facility in the Netherlands.
The Futurent® can be equipped with a wide selection of integrated functions to accommodate specific requirements and budget.
- Suction system (automatically activated)
- Rinsing facility for hose and secretion receptacle
- Automatic secretion dischargeSmall basin with irrigation for clearing blocked suction tubes
- Compressed air c/w 3 atomizers (automatically activated)
- LED or halogen fibre optic light source for rigid and flexible endoscopes (automatically activated)
- LED or halogen fibre optic light source with switchable hook for examination headlight
- Cordless examination headlight with battery charger integrated in treatment unit
- Warm water irrigator (3 temperature model)
- Heated or non-heated rigid telescope holders
- Flexible scope holder
- Cautery power sockets
- Low voltage power source
- Examination microscope
- HD video endoscopy imaging system with HD video
- 22” HD LED monitor
- LED stroboscope (doubles as light source for endoscopes)
- 100 W coagulator (mono and bipolar modes)
- Tympanometer with EFT function
- Sinus echography
- Mirror preheater rack for up to 60 mirrors
- Hot air mirror heater (automatically switches off after 3 seconds)