The ENTERWAVE is an intelligent, microprocessor controlled electrosurgical unit. Based on years of clinic research, it is safe,
reliable and powerful and can be used in the outpatients department as well as in the operating theatre.
Its ultra-high frequency design makes it highly suitable for various tissue volume reduction procedures and delicate surgical intervention.
This 4 MHz technology helps reduce collateral tissue damage and it minimizes the risk of eschar.
The ENTERWAVE is a versatile unit that has an extremely wide spectrum of clinical applications and guarantees fast tissue healing and quick patient recovery.
· 4 MHz radiofrequency – reduces collateral damage
· 130 Watts maximum output power
· Neutral Electrode Safety System (NEMSY)
· 6 operating modes - soft and forced coagulation
· Fine and heavy cutting modes
· Bipolar cutting and coagulation modes
· Finger and foot switch operation
· Integrated power-off timer
· High level of patient safety
ENT – plastic surgery – proctology – dermatology – gynaecology – outpatient surgery
Netherlands-based Entermed, established in 1976, specializes in designing treatment units and equipment for the ear, nose and throat (ENT) discipline.
The company concentrates its resources on acquiring, developing and inventing quality equipment for ENT departments at hospitals and private clinics alike.
Through innovation, drive and excellence, Entermed develops and produces highly efficient, high-tech solutions for the simplification of ENT consulting room procedures.